Sunday, November 06, 2005

Melt that plastic....

A rather large chunk of our day was spent buying things. We managed the quarter round to finish out the edging in the family room (though we will need to special order the t-molding in order to get it dark enough), three new sink faucets (one for the downstairs bathroom and two for the masterbath -- they were all on sale), new tennis shoes and new hiking boots for Sid (today is his birthday so we passed them off as gifts), a pair of dancing shoes for me (our corporate holiday party is Saturday -- I'm wearing and old dress but I needed shoes) finally we moved on to the biggie, a new computer (the power supply on our former computer has finally given out). I'm about ready to commit to a new comforter for our bed too. The old one we've had longer than we've had Sheela. As soon as I get the new comforter I'm going to need to paint the bedroom (its the beginning of an ugly cycle).

No comments: