Friday, February 24, 2006

"Don't let the night bugs eat you"....

It is finally Winter here in Texas. We've had at least a week of cold and wet with more to come. Almost everyone has either allergies, a cold, bronchitis or the flu. My friend Lynn is in the hospital, she is a lung cancer survivor with a cold. I'm sure she'll get straightened out over the weekend and be back home on Monday. I've finally progressed from allergies to an actual cold so I stayed home from work today to sleep. Actually I've been asleep since 6PM last night and its just now 10AM. I woke up briefly last night to eat and kiss the kids goodnight and again this morning to tell them goodbye. Before Sunil left for school he tucked me back in to bed, gave me a kiss and said, "Dream sweet dreams and don't let the night bugs eat you".

No comments: