Saturday, February 25, 2006

When 40 hours of sleep is not enough

Perhaps its time to reevaluate your medications. After some 30 years of looking I've finally found a medication that stops the drainage down the back of my throat that make me cough. I've hardly coughed since Thursday afternoon. I've hardly been awake since then either. I would give just about anything to go back to bed for another full day. At least today's soccer games have been cancelled that just leaves Kindermusik. Tomorrow I'll have to go back to coughing.

2 comments:

Team Sharma said...

As it turns out I did sleep all day today too. The kids went to play with friends. We skipped Kindermusik, I was in no shape to be driving a car.

-lyn said...

Dream more sweet dreams, and don't let the night bugs eat you!

I wish I were there to tuck you in ... Mom