Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Annual review

I love review time. There are never really any surprises because my boss is very good at keeping me in the loop on stuff. I like filling out my self-evaluation. When else can you get away with describing yourself as "god-like"? Okay, I don't usually go that far but I've always enjoyed taking the time to figure out what I think that I do well and then getting the chance to harp on it. I enjoy the little pat's on the head for doing something well. The raise doesn't hurt but the positive feedback is what really keeps me motivated. This year the "pat" was that people made a specific point of telling my boss that they always wanted to work with me on projects. I just eat that up.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

As you well should. That is quite a nice compliment, and unsolicited, at that!

Oh, and congrats on the raise, too!
Mom