Saturday, January 07, 2006

The damage was minor....

but the scare was memorable. Sheela took a tumble off of Sunil's loft bed last night. Even though she swears that she wasn't leaning over the edge, I know differently. The only way to fall is to lean. She was blowing bubbles down on to Sunil. She thinks that she did a flip but she landed shoulder first so I don't think so. I'm sure it really hurt and I know that it scared her (me too). The screaming pretty well scared Sunil as well but it was mostly to call me to come up from downstairs. Its not broken, its not sprained, it didn't swell and its hardly bruised -- but she can still feel it.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

Give Sheelie an extra hug (a gentle one) for us. Pretty scary stuff, that falling thing. Glad she is not permanently hurt!
Grammylyn and GrampaJohn