Monday, January 30, 2006

Low key weekend

Sunil felt fine by Friday night so we did manage to go to music class. It was pouring rain (yeah!) so soccer was cancelled. I went to a Southern Living At Home party and on Sunday Sunil went to a friend's birthday party. That was pretty much it. We did go look at some property that Sid is interested in buying down in Dallas. I'll tell you more about that if his bid is accepted.

The big drawback to the weekend is that I let myself get sucked into watching "Miss Congeniality 2" on TV last night. That's two hours of my life I will never get back and it didn't start until 10PM. That becomes more significant when Sunil's ear infection kicked in at 4AM. Sleep is overrated anyway.

The doctor's office opens in 45 minutes. We will be waiting on their doorstep. I wasn't feeling too badly about going in late until I found out that my boss is coming in late too (his dog was mauled by a coyote.) Our department is already running pretty light.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Miss Congeniality 2? Thanks I am still regretting the two hours spent on number one, but was actually considering renting #2 - thanks for the warning!