Friday, September 15, 2006

15 Years

Happy Anniversary to Us!  We've been married 15 years today.  That's pretty good if I do say so myself.... especially as I was talking through the preliminary custody arrangements for my friend's divorce first thing this morning.  I'm ignoring their situation for the rest of the day and focusing on us.  We aren't going to do anything special tonight, but tomorrow we are going to stay at the Marriott on the rail line and take the train downtown for dinner atop Reunion Tower.  We went there for our 5th and 10th anniversaries too.  It is easy for me to picture us married for 15 years but not easy for me to picture living in Dallas long enough to celebrate in the same place so many times.  I managed to pick up the first of Sid's presents at lunch today and I'm hoping to get the second on my way home tonight.

2 comments:

-lyn said...

Happy anniversary, both of you! Hope the next 30 years are as wonderful as the first 15 have been
!!!
John and Mom

Tracy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Sounds like you have a great get-away planned for tomorrow. Enjoy!