Friday, September 22, 2006

Celebrity homes


Sheela's soccer team has moved their practices to a new location. There is a very famous soccer player (from the 90s) that still lives here in McKinney. He is known as Tatu. He has a series of soccer fields at his house that he rents out. He coaches for the Sting Soccer Club (SuperBlue is Sting's Academy Program). Anyhow Sheela says the fields are nice but they are nothing compared to the house. I snapped a picture of the house last night when I picked her up. Its beautiful and slightly larger than your average Texas home, but not as ape sh** as Deion Sanders' house. We drove by it a few months back (I didn't think to take a picture). It was at least twice as big as this one.

2 comments:

-lyn said...

Do these people live in Texas, by any chance? What was my first clue...? :-)

But, besides the glory, are the fields convenient for you to get there for her practices?

Team Sharma said...

It would be really convienient if I could go there straight from work. Eventually, I hope to have Time bring Sheela and Claire up here and drop them for practice, I'll work late and then pick them up and drive them home. For now though I have to go home to take Sunil to swim lessons and then come back to pick them up.