Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Camera

I must not have mentioned it but Sid bought me a new camera for our anniversary (along with a diamond necklace). The camera is as small as the old one it fits in the front pocket of my purse but it has a much faster action and a stronger zoom. Its a Nikon Coolpix S5. Here is the first picture that we took in the hotel...

Here is a picture from last night's soccer party at the coaches' house. Chris and Stacy (the coaches) have three black labs. Two of them spent the majority of the evening playing fetch in the swimming pool for the entertainment of the kids.

I also did find the cable for my other camera, so the kids will be able to use it when we go to Mexico.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

Whoo hoo! Two cameras for Mexico ... we'll be looking forward to lots of pix when you return!

Glad you have the new one, and the necklace sounds pretty good, too ...!