Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Little Suit

I managed to pick up a boy's two-piece blue suit at lunch time today.  I hope it fits Sunil.  He gets to dress up for dinner on the cruise.  I found it at the Kid to Kid resale shop for less than $9.  Now I'm glad I didn't cave yesterday and spend $28 on a tuxedo.  Ebay has a slew of them listed for $13 (plus $15 s/h).  It sounded like a bargain, but then I'd have to buy Sid a tux and Sheela and I would have to go a little bit more upscale too....  you just can't let the five-year old show us all up. 

I managed to get a very pretty dress for Sheela too, even though I think Jaz has her covered.  It was a bargain and is very pretty, black with red roses.

Kid to Kid was the franchise that Sid was looking to buy before I was transfered to NC.  Amazing how many different turns that life can make.

1 comment:

-lyn said...

Hooray for Kid to Kid. I remember the shop ... still think it's a great franchise.

Sounds like the Sharmas will be stylin' on the cruise!