Friday, September 01, 2006

Picture Day

The kids are having pictures taken at school today. I learned a valuable lesson last year about putting too much effort in to picture day. This year I didn't try to influence the backgrounds choosen or the clothing worn. I just let 'em go. Sheela chose her favorite white blouse, a gray background and to leave her hair down. Sunil chose a green background, his new red t-shirt and I think his hair was down. It has recently been cut and so we've been spiking it for him.

If I get off work early enough (think three o'clock..... think three o'clock) then I'll take the kids to Wal-mart to have passport photos taken today too.

I just got back from Wal-mart where I picked up the portraits that we had taken a few weeks back. There are seven poses. I've selected my favorite seven to share.






1 comment:

-lyn said...

Really, really good photos.