Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Cell Phone Woes

For the first time in nearly two years I'm having problems with my cell phone.  It's a fairly outdated Samsung flip-phone.  Today it doesn't want to flip.  I can still open it but it feels like I'm grinding up glass in the hinge.  This is not a good thing.  I was hoping to make the phone last until April.  We've been trying to get out from under the oppressive thumb that is Verizon for a year or longer and I'm only a few months shy.  I might be able to wrest Sid's old phone away from Sunil and use it for a few months.  Part of the reason that the phone belongs to Sunil and not Sid is that it lacks the battery power to last all day without charging.  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hmm... I've never had a cell phone in North America, and am not sure how the contracts/sales work. Upgrading to a new model (with the same company) is cheap and easy here - but changing...

Good luck with the cell phone