Wednesday, September 07, 2005

lyn....mother of Karin


not that I'm taunting you exactly... but check out the picture on my profile....

I changed the name of your picture to just "lyn" and reposted it. Now when you copy the url it's shorter than the magic 68 characters (the spaces in the title were the source of your problem... and the source of the %s). You can get the URL from the picture here (you don't have to re-do your original post). After you let me know that you've been here I'll change my picture back to one of me (or back to the picture of the family at least).

2 comments:

-lyn said...

OK, I got it! Thanks. I guess I never would've managed to figure out to shorten the title. Worked like a charm, tho.

By the way, I like the sound of: "lyn ... mother of Karin!"

Team Sharma said...

Technically, I've changed my picture back to be the family portrait but it still looks like you on the trail to Alum Bluff Cave..... hmmmmm. Well it will either straighten out or not. I'll adjust either way.